Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On the Road Again

I'm sitting at Stuttgart airport, waiting for our flight to England with mixed feelings. We had a fantastic 5 days with our good friends the Triolo family, so it's very sad to be leaving them behind but exciting to be on the way to England. Sandwiched into Nina's car (which we named Hugh - don't ask), we covered a lot of ground, laughed till we cried and seemed to eat our way across Germany...

So Auf Weidersehen Triolo's!

Next up, visiting relations (Trish, Clive Jazzie and Kyle) in Banbury, near Oxford.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, good to see you are having fun and eating heaps, my idea of fun. We are about to let ourselves loose on Chez Ambry this weekend (dinner with Knights) and partaking in some of your 'hidden' wines! Te he, I'll find them. I told Gary not to take too much notice of the red lights all around the house as they are probably fake and don't record at all..... It's a great blog and when I have a spare month I'll go through the 700+ photos you have already taken! Don't forget to actually LOOK at what you are shooting. Take care, enjoy and I'll check on you all again soon.

    Love, Craig

    ReplyDelete